We are recruiting Trustees for our board.
Do you believe that life should be fun? - for everyone!
Yes? then read on ...
Welcome to our Trustee Recruitment page and thank you for your interest.
We are a new charitable organisation with big plans.
We are looking for new volunteer Trustees to join our Board.
We are particularly keen to recruit people who have a connection with and commitment to the philosophy of independent living for young adults with learning disabilities.
Alongside the above we are also keen to add some financial experience to the Board.
Applications from those with this experience will be most welcome.
We have also made a commitment to appoint a disabled Trustee,
preferably someone connected with our service.
We are excited about the future of our charity and keen to find people with the right skills and expertise to join our Board and to govern our charity.
In addition to meeting any of the criteria above, we are looking for people who have:
• a vision for our charity and ability to help us develop and grow,
• experience in finance, funding or human resources,
• exceptional listening skills with an ability to speak up when needed,
• an ability to work collaboratively with our clients, families and volunteers,
• emotional intelligence,
• an understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of being a trustee.